How to add the biology events calendar to your personal calendar:
Using Outlook Calendar:
- Sign in to Outlook and navigate to the Calendar.
- In the navigation pane, select 'Import Calendar', then select 'From web'.
- Under 'Link to the calendar' copy and paste the following link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/4823114f314e4eda8992c359ce3cb35d10664149413357977493/calendar.html
- Under 'Calendar name' type 'UNM Biology Events' or a name of your choice.
- Select 'Import'
Using Google Calendar:
- Sign in to Google and navigate to Google Calendar.
- On the left-side panel select '+' (next to 'Other calendars'), then select 'Subscribe to calendar'.
- In the left-side panel select 'From URL'
- Copy and paste the following link into the 'URL of calender': https://email@example.com/4823114f314e4eda8992c359ce3cb35d10664149413357977493/calendar.ics
- Select 'Add calendar'
- You can edit the settings of the calendar to change its name and appearance.
Using Apple iCal:
- Open the Calendar app and choose 'File > New Calendar Subscription'.
- Copy and paste the folloing link as the calendar's web address: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/4823114f314e4eda8992c359ce3cb35d10664149413357977493/calendar.html
- Select 'Subscribe'
- Enter 'UNM Biology Events' in the Name field and set the Auto-refresh rate to 'Hourly' (or more often).
- Select 'OK'