Frontiers in Genomics, Fall 2010
- Musings on...mentoring. UWA Genome Sciences Departmental Retreat, 9/2010
- Holistic mentoring: What I Learned From My Grandmother - UNM Mentoring Institute 11/2009
- Letter to the Daily Lobo: The Past 6 years - 2/12/09
- I Can't Imagine - work in progress about creativity, 1/2009
- Graduation: Transforming your life from a road to success to a path with heart, Cal State LA, 6/1/2007
- A Perfect Storm: An Impending Crisis in US Education and Innovation, 10/1/2006 (updated 6/24/07)
- NMBIS presentation, Spring 2006 - video "Using genomics to understand the quiescent state of yeast"
- Genomics and Proteomics, August 2004; "If only we could make a photon talk"
- Presidential Award for Excellence in Science, Math, and Engineering Mentoring; Washington, DC; May 2004 (Remarks) (Award)
- A Perfect Mix - NIGMS/NIH article in Findings, Sept 2003
- Women of Color in Higher Education Day, March 11, 2003 Proclamation from the NM House of Representatives
- Understanding the Lives of Cells, by Larry Walsh, for UNM Quantum Magazine, 2003
- The Blessing of Being a Scientist, SREB, WICHE, McNair talk, October 2000
- NSTC Report on the Federal Investment in Microbial Genomics (2000)
- "Following The Coil of Life", ABQ Tribune 12/31/99
- Centennial Library 10th anniversary speech 3/12/98
- "The Mystery of an Ancient Gene" video project, Dec 1997
Other Sites of Interest
- An Introduction to the Genetics and Molecular Biology of the Yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Fred Sherman Intro to yeast.
- GenomeBiology.com - web journal
Comments should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org --Maggie WW
Homepage display started 2/03 last changed 5/10/2011.